Friday, August 12, 2011

GoSmile Teeth Whitening


Tomorrow is the day! I have a 9:00am ortho appointment to pick up my first two set of trays. Hopefully, it goes smoothly, and removing them is not too tough to start. My first day of school is Monday, so I'll only have two days to get used to them and hopefully overcome any speech impediment they cause before I have to talk/teach all day long. That is the part I'm most nervous about. If somehow, they cause soreness on my tongue or cheek, I'm anxious about how that will affect work and my comfort level throughout the days. The start of a new school year with 100 new students is stressful enough, if my mouth is in pain, I may be one grouchy, whiney baby. We'll see.

So, because I am scheduled to get 8 attachments week 6, I've been trying to get my teeth their whitest now. My thinking is, my ortho said the attachments will be matched to tooth color, so I'd prefer those big, honkin grain of rice looking babies to be shiny white if I can help it. I've tried a lot of different whitening products over the years. Everything from: Crest White Strips, Rembrandt strips, white gels, trays from the drugstore, mouthwashes, etc., but my absolute favorite is a whitening system called GoSmile. I've always purchased it from my local Sephora, and it's incredible. The thing I love most about GoSmile is that there are no strips or trays you have to wear...AT ALL. It comes with 14 ampules (little tubes you crack, which then allow the whitening serum to be activated) and I experience ZERO tooth or gum sensitivity when I use them. The best part is...they whiten my teeth big time and it lasts!

My teeth may be crooked and uneven, but they've been very white for the past 5 years since I discovered GoSmile. Even my dentist and ortho ask how often I get my teeth professionally whitened, because they can't believe how white they are. They are always shocked when I tell them about GoSmile. I typically use it every 6 months or so, because it's pretty pricey at $89.00, but a box of Crest strips is almost $40, and I hardly notice a lasting difference with those, so that's how I justify the price. They're well worth it in my opinion.

I will definitely post tomorrow with how tray 1 is feeling. Have a wonderful weekend.

15 comments:

  1. we always want to have a white teeth because specially we easily get shy if our teeth don't look good also. we also want that our teeth is straight so it would be look more great

    invisalign pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always want to have a white teeth, to smile beautiful. And with this item, we can achieved the white teeth we want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it was a great and good successful experience for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Experience the best dental procedure for Teeth Whitening in Etobicoke which make your smile as crystal clear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Dr. Lalani's clinic, you get a chance to redeem the lost glow of your teeth. Teeth Whitening in Etobicoke doctors will make sure that you receive the best in the industry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the useful article on teeth whitening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its very essential to whiten our teeth after invisalign treatment, this helps to enhance our beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great article on teeth whitening to be shared

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teeth whitening makes teeth pearly white and smile beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. most of the people face have non-white teeth i grabbed the solution for it through your post
    thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. By the content you posted in your blog, make the viewers very relaxed that they got a solution to make their teeth white.

    Ipswich Emergency Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Shingles 16. psoriasis,Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 Autism. 19.. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for taking the time to share this information on teeth whitening. There was plenty of informative details that you provided. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete