Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Invisalign Clin-Check Videos

Here are the animations Invisalign provided for my treatment. It is pretty amazing to see how recognizable and undeniably detailed the invisalign animations are. They're my teeth to the T. I said nothing to my mom one day as I showed her the first ClinCheck video on my laptop, and she said, "Woah! Those are your teeth on there!!" while pointing at the screen.

If you have not read my post below about getting started and the initial appointments, the gum tissue does not fully respond in the videos as it will in real life. After seeing the animations, I was generally pleased with the improvements, but was obviously concerned about the still crooked gum tissue. My ortho explained that it will move with the teeth, and even if there is still excess tissue on the left front tooth, it can be trimmed very easily.

It's not very obvious from this view but my front tooth (right front in this animation) is not only crooked but also juts out significantly. Check the side view video (3rd here) to see what I mean. I'm interested to see how quickly this tooth is noticeably pulled in. My primary concerns from this view are the tooth I just mentioned, the tooth just to the right of my right front tooth which needs to be pushed out, and then the overall widening of the arch if possible. This is confusing, I know. Basically, pay attention to the big front tooth on the right, and the tooth to the right of the front tooth. They have some serious work to do. Got it?





I like this view. It makes my teeth look pretty
decent to start with. Ignorance is bliss, huh?

In this video, I'm excited to see the pokey,
upper tooth being pulled in.

4 comments:

  1. Well first of all congratulations on this journey. I would love to know how you got the videos of your treatment. I saw it at my orto's office but would love for my family to see it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Shingles 16. psoriasis,Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 Autism. 19.. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to share these excellent videos on Invisalign. I enjoyed seeing the treatment process from this article. Have a wonderful day and keep up the informative posts.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete